Monday, December 10, 2007

things we never do before

Saturday night I head to Easy Coast with Nadirah and Zai..



Cute lah, what we did was to eat durian malam malam kat East Coast and talked about all those stupid jokes and stuffs and catching up a bit here and there…

And our randomness continued on Sunday night as well and we travelled from the east to Boon Lay to Jurong to Woodlands to Jalan Kayu and to Yishun Dam..

So as again, buy food at Jalan Kayu and went Yishun Dam to eat plus the many many ‘tak tahu malu’ nya pictures…

It was a blast.. You guys are sweet lah..

Ps - Thanks Nadirah again for the sweet advance present.. Love it.. n Zai, thanks for driving the two crazy girls around and keep tolerating on us when we both keep commenting on your driving skills.. Lol... Actually, you drive well, it's just us being Crazy.. Lol...


Nadirah - She is such a gem

Love,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 12:37 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard