Tuesday, December 18, 2007

With Love

Wanna take this opportunity to thank all those that wish me either via phone calls, msn messages, friendster messages, sms or in their blog...

Thanks my dad, bros, my cousins dearies: especially Kin, Fezah, Shela and ALL and Siti for the message from Mesir and Yaya for being the first to wish me..

Thanks my friends, ALL of them… BESTIE Mariati, Bro Daryl, Hidir, Azari, Emi, Huiyi, Pris, Diana, Diane, Joe, Ameen, Rizal, Nadirah, Suhaimi, Nizaar, Faiqah, Shaziran, Aza, Sharda, and All and Suzana, thanks for the message from Jeddah: (have a smooth journey to Haji ok.. Semoga dapat melaksanakan ibadahnya dengan sempurna).. And the long distance call from Liverpool was greatly appreciated.. Thanks Pal Kozaw.. Thanks Ronald for the message despite being in Indonesia and Thanks Buddy Carlos for the kiss, heart and rose from America…

Thanks for the calling and the singing, and ALL and to those people that I fail to name them at here, I am so sorry.. I just got so many to type.. But rest assured that your wishes were greatly appreciated..

Thank You Thank You Thank You..

My 23rd was good.. Thank You for being part of it. Appreciate it much.

Ps – I have past the days where I go awww about you. You were just a passer by.. You don’t mean a thing now to me…

With Love,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 10:54 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard