Friday, January 4, 2008

1st Entry of 2008

So life has been far from any boredom when 2008 kicks in.. Or even if it has been, I wish to take things positively…

Life can be unpredictable. People come and go. Without reasons, this person can be around you and without reason also, they may choose to go.

Work has been far from easy. Things are just piling up each day. People I work with is good but people I work for can be difficult but I guess that’s ok.. It happens everywhere..

So, school is up next 2 weeks. I cant wait for it to start but knowing that my NUS journey will end this year, I am a bit sad. NUS is by far the 2nd best school I have been to, of course, Ngee Ann Poly comes first, followed by Chai Chee Sec Sch 3rd. Well, working world up next.. I have no idea how I will perform..

I miss driving.. Ya, I know I have Madza RX8 back at home, but how to. I wanna drive that also. Gonna rent a car soon..

My Pal birthday today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIA WEI.. May many many sweet things fall on you. Smooth Sailing all year round k.. Enjoy!

Till next time…

Happy New Year

Loves,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 1:31 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard