Thursday, January 10, 2008
Bestie
With Bestie was a blast..

~ the usual thing we do ~

~ the many faces of us, hahaha ~

~ my left hand best friend. Heart You ~
Met up with my bestie for dinner.. HEART YOU...
Couple of knocking to put my head back to where it should be (haha) and ya, I still LOVE YOU BESTIE.. Thanks for keeping me sane and insane.. Haha...
So we were in Changi Airport, from T1 to T3 to T2 and dummy me, I actually thought that T3 is the same as Budget Terminal and I have Bestie laughing at me for that.. Haha.. And after so long of not going to the Airport, it freaked me out to take bus and it past T3 first before T1 and I thought I got lost so I called bestie and another round of laughing.. Haha..
Anyway, We both bought books and walk here and there... And the usual catching up.. So ya, Bottom Line is, I love having you around.. =)
See you SoON.. =)
And this holiday has been a rather productive one for me..
I spent this holiday working and ya, love the people I work with...
I spent this holiday reading lots of book... I fall in love with Ruth Gillian for Forget and now I love Cecelia Ahern book, awesome author I must say...

I shall get back reading.. See ya..
Loves,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 9:02 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart