Monday, January 28, 2008
get help
I am not sure of the decision that I will be making. Its about my life, you see..
I want it to have a perfect ending. I want it to be smooth and I want to be a happy girl. I have no idea what had happened or what have gone wrong but I guess, it was even wrong to begin with cause in between things happen and I dont like them.
I always say that I hate regreting things that I have done or regreting the decision that I have made. But I really Regret having this and saying yes...
At times I think that I am still confused and uncertained but at times, I think this is best for me..
Im sorry if my decision gonna hurt you in any way but I guess I have to do what I wanna do..
YA Allah, I need you to tell me that It will be ok and I be fine.. Please forever put me in your arms and show me the correct path and way... I do not wish to stay away from YOU. Please guide me YA ALLAH.. I NEED YOU...
Stressed,
Nish
PS - Plant it too deep, and the seed with not breath and dies, plant it too shallow and it would wither and dry.. So you need the right type of balance...
PS PS - Please Get Well Soon Nishah - drink plenty of water... And I hate being sick.. Aargh...
PS PS PS - I really need a hug from Mazlan, Mariati, Hidir and Shazi... I really do.....
I want it to have a perfect ending. I want it to be smooth and I want to be a happy girl. I have no idea what had happened or what have gone wrong but I guess, it was even wrong to begin with cause in between things happen and I dont like them.
I always say that I hate regreting things that I have done or regreting the decision that I have made. But I really Regret having this and saying yes...
At times I think that I am still confused and uncertained but at times, I think this is best for me..
Im sorry if my decision gonna hurt you in any way but I guess I have to do what I wanna do..
YA Allah, I need you to tell me that It will be ok and I be fine.. Please forever put me in your arms and show me the correct path and way... I do not wish to stay away from YOU. Please guide me YA ALLAH.. I NEED YOU...
Stressed,
Nish
PS - Plant it too deep, and the seed with not breath and dies, plant it too shallow and it would wither and dry.. So you need the right type of balance...
PS PS - Please Get Well Soon Nishah - drink plenty of water... And I hate being sick.. Aargh...
PS PS PS - I really need a hug from Mazlan, Mariati, Hidir and Shazi... I really do.....
this heart of mine was broken at 11:15 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart