Monday, January 7, 2008
hate it
I hate it when I am being judged with my level of education for my attitude,
I hate it when I am being judged with my level of education for my behaviour,
I hate it when I am being judged with my level of education for my character,
I hate it when I am being judged with my level of education for my manner,
I hate it when I am being judged with my level of education for my way of life,
I hate it when I am being judged PERSONALLY with my level of education..
Seriously, So What if I am in NUS!
IS it I must and can only posses all good qualities?
Screw It!
IS it that I must be fake and just smile always?
Screw It!
Just don’t judge me!
I have the right to do what best for myself cause at the end of the day, its my life that I am living for…
Nish
I hate it when I am being judged with my level of education for my behaviour,
I hate it when I am being judged with my level of education for my character,
I hate it when I am being judged with my level of education for my manner,
I hate it when I am being judged with my level of education for my way of life,
I hate it when I am being judged PERSONALLY with my level of education..
Seriously, So What if I am in NUS!
IS it I must and can only posses all good qualities?
Screw It!
IS it that I must be fake and just smile always?
Screw It!
Just don’t judge me!
I have the right to do what best for myself cause at the end of the day, its my life that I am living for…
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 8:11 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart