Wednesday, January 23, 2008

lets be random...


What time is it?
- 12.43am

Who was the last person to call you?
- wierd bf of mine.. winks...

What is your relationship status?
- attached

Has anyone ever sang to you?
- ya.. my best friend loves doing that....

Has anyone ever given you roses?
- (hint hint), my bf should get me one..

Who do you text the most today?
- _ _ _ _, mazlan, hamzah n bf

What does your last incoming text say?
- "ok" from dear...

What does your last outgoing text say?-
- oopsy.. cant disclose.. haha..

What is your favorite color?
- green.red.white....

What color are your eyes?
- hmmm, black?

How tall are you?
- 159cm

Who was the last person to say they miss you and when?
- my bf and my cousin siti, barely few mins ago...

Do you like your parents?
- of coz.. in fact I LOVE THEM..

Do you secretly like someone?
- haha

Who was the last person you said you loved?
- my cousins..

Where is the furthest place you've traveled?
- Dubai or Australia is the furthest from here??

Which do you prefer, to eat or sleep?
- sleep.. I dont really like eating..

Do you look more like your mom or your dad?
- Love Both..

Are you flexible?
- haha.. not so.. maybe?...

What movie do you want to see?
- ps i love you and 27 dresses

What did you do on New Years eve 2007?
- hmmm, i tink Im at home..

Can you speak any other language besides English?
- Yupz, Malay and Bahasa Indonesia.. =)

How many hours of sleep did you get last night?
- less than 8..

Do you wear your seatbelt in the car?
- if the driver ask me too..

Are you scared of flying?
- nope.. but scared of heights

Is your hair curly or straight?
- a bit of both... oh god, i hate my hair...

Do you have any tatoos?
- no

Do you like funny people or serious people?
- depends...

Have you ever been to Los Angeles?
- pass me the money pls...

What jewelry do you wear all the time?
- necklace, rings, bracelet, earings

What are your plans for tonight?
- sleep...

What is your favorite song at the moment?
- "berhenti berharap (Sheila on 7) and kekasih gelapku (ungu)"

What song do you HATE?
- rock.. lol.. head bangging songs.. make me have migraine...

Do you like chocolate?
- Of Coz!

Are you easy to get along with?
- nope.. im difficult to be with...

Are you a happy person?
- ya..

Any upcoming events you're excited about?
- MOS, this thurs.. =)

What time is it now?
- 0100am

Loves
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 12:42 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard