Wednesday, January 30, 2008

PS I LOVE YOU



A MUST WATCH MOVIE..

I am happy to be one of those that got the free tickets to watch the sneak preview 2 weeks before it is scheduled to be out in the cinema..

And IT WAS INDEED AN AWESOME one..

The thrills, the excitement and the drama, just as how you get when you read the book by Cecelia Ahren, it’s the SAME.. Really..

I cried reading the book and I cried watching too.. No words can describe it. Its Good..

I am happy to watch it with Bestie.. Although I am still sick and all, bestie, I LOVE YOUR COMPANY.. Nothing beats the fact that I spent time watching the movie with you…



Bestie, Thank You for being beside me endlessly.. You were my light when my dark side arrive and I cant thank you enough for that..

Ps – I love you, I really DO…

Loves
Nish

PS PS – To You: Somehow I miss having you around me.. I don’t know.. This is really killing me…

this heart of mine was broken at 11:48 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard