Sunday, January 27, 2008
So true...
Short Talk:
Shazi: What one night of not sleepin? Its just one night... After you present or submit, you can always sleep again..
Me: True.. So what with my probs, they will go away lah one day...
Shazi: Yup. Problems should be like dew on leaves, which goes away when the sun comes out... One day, your sun will come out...
Me: But what if it decides to stay a little longer?
Shazi: Well, have you ever heard of the sun not rising the day after?
Me: I didnt. But what if it didnt shine on that leaves?
Shazi: Every leave will grow towards the sun, the plant makes sure of that.. Thats why your frens and families are the branches of the leaves.. Dont see you friends and family as problems, see them as your support....
And I AM SPEECHLESS...
Ps - You should be a motivator.. I love your attitude and spirit...
Regards
Nish
Shazi: What one night of not sleepin? Its just one night... After you present or submit, you can always sleep again..
Me: True.. So what with my probs, they will go away lah one day...
Shazi: Yup. Problems should be like dew on leaves, which goes away when the sun comes out... One day, your sun will come out...
Me: But what if it decides to stay a little longer?
Shazi: Well, have you ever heard of the sun not rising the day after?
Me: I didnt. But what if it didnt shine on that leaves?
Shazi: Every leave will grow towards the sun, the plant makes sure of that.. Thats why your frens and families are the branches of the leaves.. Dont see you friends and family as problems, see them as your support....
And I AM SPEECHLESS...
Ps - You should be a motivator.. I love your attitude and spirit...
Regards
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 12:26 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart