Sunday, January 6, 2008
That wasnt me
"..she is a girl and she cant use her brain..what kind of a girl is she?.....
It was a one time thing.
I felt embrassed. Ashamed. Disgusted, and all the similar adjectives that goes with that feeling...
I am SUPER not the person that I was that day.
Oh Dear, till today I am still in the disbelief state. Everything is still like fresh in my head.
I understand how people reaction were for that day but I just cant clearly believe or understand myself. Putting you out of the picture here, I mean, I myself must take full reponsibility of my own actions and not blaming other people...
And all you could said after that was, 'Can you like just shut up?'
So for that, I am sure that I Regret Knowing You...
Nish
It was a one time thing.
I felt embrassed. Ashamed. Disgusted, and all the similar adjectives that goes with that feeling...
I am SUPER not the person that I was that day.
Oh Dear, till today I am still in the disbelief state. Everything is still like fresh in my head.
I understand how people reaction were for that day but I just cant clearly believe or understand myself. Putting you out of the picture here, I mean, I myself must take full reponsibility of my own actions and not blaming other people...
And all you could said after that was, 'Can you like just shut up?'
So for that, I am sure that I Regret Knowing You...
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 8:33 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart