Sunday, January 13, 2008

Unplan

So a trip to Orchard was like to just window shop and look-see-look-see plus to buy a book as I am almost done with ‘PS I Love You’..

And ya, ended up, my window shopping turned out to be a real shopping. Bought a sleeveless top (just so I could change my worn-top before I head to Orchard) then buy earrings and A DRESS and ya, WTH, a dress?.. Haha… and of course a book. Thanks bestie for helping me decide what to buy..



Ps – Bestie, Just a little request… We should let our hair down and wear a dress and go somewhere.. How about that? Deal? So I propose perhaps when we are going to watch ‘PS I Love You’.. How babe? Interested?..

Ps Ps - I told you, its not a difficult request.. It isn’t involving hearts or the another M..

And to Shela babe, thanks dearie for the company.. It was nice having you around.. Glad you saw ahem ahem and ya, seeing.someone.i.shouldnt.meet. but anyway, you are Gem.. and by the way, thanks also for robbing my mind and soul into buying the dress..

Hehe…

With Love
Nish


Ps Ps Ps – To my dear Hamzah, Sesayang sayangnya kita, Tuhan lebih menyayangi nya.. Semoga you tabah.. I am here always dear..
Semoga Allah SWT mencucuri rahmat ke atas roh atuk you dan tempatkan nya bersama golongan orang-orang yang beriman. Amin..

this heart of mine was broken at 10:39 PM
3 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard