Saturday, February 9, 2008

Batam Trip

The whole Batam Trip with

Atuk. Pak Andak. Mak Andak. Bibik. Fezah. Kin. Shela. Faris. Hafiz. Cik. Cik Yan. Farhan. Fairuz. Putri. Fatin and Me
were nothing else except FUN Filled with BLAST and Happiness...

I love them and I enjoyed everything..

Especially to me beloved uncle, PAK ANDAK - THANK YOU..
From the crazy *amazing race* journey with kin, to the swimming pool with the dearies and banana boat with the ladies, expensive dinner with all, bowling with the craizest people and shopping and just chilling and all..

It was FUN!!!!!

(lets the pictures do the talking)


He is just like a Dad to me.. My Dearest uncle..


with Fezah


with Shela


with Kin


with Fatin


just me


with Putri Nur Nastashia


*you are number 1 in my heart?*


despite the time being 1am


action aje


i love her, and she knows it

im a lousy player


1 2 3 4 Hi 5


i love the jersey


and i love redknapp too


with Cik and the ladies


with Faris and Kin


the ladies


the boys


with Harris

with the little princess of Us


Kin. Fezah. Shela. Cica. Fatin


love them


love them too...


With Love,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 11:56 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard