Wednesday, February 20, 2008

IN REDS, We TRUST!

When I was a little younger, I always believe that Juve, Inter and AC are the BIG Italian Giants..

But I guess, today match just proved otherwise when it is about Inter.

A 2 NIL win against INTER means a lot to all the FANS.. Really.. I cannot be further more excited with this win.

Today, It just proved the saying that Liverpool can play and when they are playing well, they can really deliver fantastic football...

"...Liverpool rediscovered their pride and gave themselves a wonderful chance of saving their Champions League lives. Hounded and hammered from all quarters after three months of shocking form, Liverpool grabbed two goals in the final five minutes in the first leg of their last 16 tie against Inter Milan..."



It was all Attack. Defence and couple of drama in between but then the breakthrough came with six minutes left, Pennant fired a cross back into a packed box and it flew on to Kuyt on the left, who saw his right-foot shot flick off Maicon and high past Cesar.

Anfield JUST erupted, because IT WAS A GOAL. A sweet little GOAL...

And a minute from time Gerrard took possession on the far right corner of the box and fired the SECOND home off the far post. Cue more delirium, and the cloud lifted from Anfield. And that was a briilant GOAL..




And all the fans around the world are like chanting -
"With HOPE in your HEART and YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE..
Walk On! Walk ON with HOPE in your HEART
and YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE..."

IN REDS WE TRUST..

JOB WELL DONE LADS

Loves Liverpool,
Nish

P.S - They thought LIVERPOOL were faking when scored 3 goals in 6 mins in 2005 Final.. Well, we did it again! 2 goals in 5 mins this time round.. Hmmm, anything to add?...

this heart of mine was broken at 8:58 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard