Thursday, February 28, 2008

sick.

Today was bad with Flu. Cough. Sore Throat. Fever.

Ya man, the author here is sick.. And I want to get well soon..

Finally, after months, I went out and enjoyed and spent quality times with cousin and friends.

These few months have been rocky. Ya, especially when I was trying too hard not to hurt that someone.. But I guess, I cant forever be dumb. I have had enough. Someone was initially nice and things were initially good but crappy things did happen in between. And I kinda have reach the state, where I am purely tired. I dont know. I dont know whats best for me also...

Went Bugis and bought the bag that I have been searching for. Ate and talk craps and catching up.

Phone spoilt and kinda upset.

Angry with my Right Hand... He should know why.. Not going to call him and all.. NOt going to help you on Friday either.. Haf FUN with the Double Date THINGY..

BESTIE!!! LETS go ZOO!!! I insist!!!!!!!

Hmmm, Auntie Keiko and kids are heading back tomorrow. Sad! Will miss them... =(

Want to watch Leap Years: "Its better to have lost and lost then to never have love at all"..

Bought Cecelia Ahern book - 'Where Raindow ends' and done reading them in less than 2 days.. DAMN GOOD.. Seacrhing now for 'The Notebook' by Nichlos Spark'...


P.S. - I MISS BUDDY CARLOS.. and _ _ _ _, I wish it was like years ago.. =(

Ok lah, off now.. A bit Sick.. Take Care Everyone..

Loves Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 12:23 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard