Sunday, March 16, 2008
Another Random entry
The Break UP
Why does a break up always happen after you (think you have) had a good day with that person just a day (or days) before?
Why does it happen when you least expected them to come real?
Why does majority of it ended with a major heartache?
How can you simply tell a person that you love them but letting them go is so easy and seems like not causing any pain at all?
Why after a break up – the bonus question will be, ‘What have I done wrong?’ or ‘Why I did not see it coming?’
Why things that one has planned for in relationship does not work smoothly and accordingly?
Why after a break up, one will say that they regret that the relationship even started?
Why it will make one feels that their life cannot be continued as what they have been living for has ended?
Why it take almost forever to forget someone?
But I guess if LOVE exists then the chances of these outcomes to be real, is very slim.
For now, I only LOVE my FAMILIES and (dear) FRIENDS, and for the another half – be it for the ex(es) or just the close person(s) to heart, the LOVE never exist.. Perhaps only strong feelings of liking..
To me, LOVE is very strong.
It cannot be anyhow given or said.
Loves Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 7:24 PM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart