Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Back to the Past
~ Despite whatever, its all smiles for now ~
Things now have been back to normal. It was back as before ‘it was love” and way way before ‘that wasn’t me’ even set in.
I tend to allow things to take control and when they did, I become uncontrollable.
I am glad that things have ended. I mean, over time, I realized we can’t go far. It is the best decision. But kinda sad though, there were some ‘bad debts’ involved. I shouldn’t have been stupid and dumb.
P.S. I never cheat you ok.. I did try hard but I guess, it just didn’t manage to happen. You can continue to have me in your memories, but I really don’t wish to have you in mine..
Loves
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 10:54 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart