Wednesday, March 12, 2008

FInal 8

Issues of the REDS being not consistent and very shaky and living in other teams' shadows and all WERE freaking hard for me to take in..

I cannot stand people who are condeming the REDS like nobody business..
If you dont have anything good to say, just shut up..

The Ball is Round.. And thats FOOTBALL.. .
You will have your times: be it good or bad..
And I shall not debate much more.. Cause it doesnt matter what you people think.

My REDS has signed, sealed and delievered and IM HAPPY FOR THAT..

As a FAN I trust them and I know they can deliever even if its at their toughest match.
I am not a fan that will chuck them just when they are at their lowest peak and stand up to love them again when they are good..
Be it winning, losing or drawing, I am a LIVERPOOL fan who loves and appreciate them...

Last night, LIVERPOOL DID WELL.. They answered the critics and doubters with style..
Its overall a Job Well Done!


~ At MIA - Made in Anfield. 2nd Half of Liverpool Vs AC Milan in Istanbul 2005 where we won it 5 TIMES.. We won it 5 TIMES in ISTANBUL we won it 5 TIMES.. Ya, we didnt stop singing when we were watching it ~


~ Adel is now back in Liverpool and while she was here, I didnt even meet her.. Sad.. I was so busy.. Im sorry Jie Jie ~


~ right after we won Champ Leg 2005 ~

Ps - In RAFA and REDS , I Trust...

Ps Ps - To Bro Darryl, Have a Safe Journey to Australia.. Meet you when you come back k.. Please Take Care and Enjoy Your Holidays.. =)

Ps Ps Ps - To Hamzah, All the Best for your Exams.

Ps Ps Ps Ps - To You, Thank You for saying what you said last night. Insya Allah, Our paths will cross one day =)...

Loves
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 4:18 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard