Friday, March 21, 2008

Mid March, the author is pissed

*****
Be reasonable will you?

How can it possibly be my fault when things at A are not doing ok? I wasn’t even at A when that happened and how can just because the owner of A didn’t like me, its best to have me as the culprit?? Please lah! BE REASONABLE.

I am tired.. I want to RUN TO B… I really DO! Everyday all these shits are just pushing me to my limit.

Things are just ridicules. So what , just because I am busy with my life outside A and school,
I am regard as a person who CARE LESS about A?

Oh man, I wish I am blind and deaf..
Or best still, I am DEAD
..
These are far too much!

****

I just get to know that you drink!!. I am not stupid ok?
And since when I allowed you to drink? Don’t any how make stories and tell people fake stuffs..

I am not aware that once you turned 18, its is like a permission for you to constant go clubbing and drink.
Well, I will DEAL with you soon!

****

Things are crappy. I HATE THEM. All of it!!.

How I wish A is not my A.

How I wish school has ended and I have graduated and not in Singapore and am in somewhere..

Can it come soon?..


Yup, everything is in a mess right now.

*****

I miss talking to My Inspirational Guy. I know people don’t like me contacting him, but what the heck, he is nice and he is always there so I care less what people want to say. I need him now, really.. He is like a person who at the instant moment can make me smile regardless of what my situations are. I am sure He got many things to say to me if I talk to him.

Hmmm, Buddy Carlos is busy, Hamzah is busy too (I think), Bro Daryl is in Australia and ya, I miss them around me, on msn or call or email....

Thanks Nizaar for the encouragement.

Thanks Kin and Emi for listening to me.

Thanks Hidir too.

Well, Step Up 2 was GREAT.. Really.. (Sorry Bestie, I was down so when people asked me to watch, I can’t seem to turn them down).

Nowadays when I feel like talking I will and when I don’t, I don’t..
So don’t push me to talk. If I want to I will..

Ps – I know I am not a good friend as well to you but although we haven spoke since like last Sun, I do miss having you around. You have no idea that nowadays, you know nothing about me. I am too tired to tell you everything cause you just don’t seem to care now. Well, if your time is for other people and your work, then fair enough, I care less either.

Ya, I am not filling you in with anything. I seemed handicapped without you but I will pull it through.
I lost you once (I think), and I can lose you again.

Ps Ps – “If you are not going to win her over, DON’T Lead her on” - Step Up 2

Pissed,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 1:24 AM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard