Thursday, March 27, 2008
Singapore Vs Lebanon
~The Match at Kallang Stadium where Singapore faced Lebanon~
Introducing the 3 LADIES:

~Amazing Mariati who is so chirpy during the match last night~

~Lovely Hernie who is trully amazing to have as a friend~
~Funny Nishah who chose to combine force with Hernie and disturb her Bestie.. Heart You Bestie ~
The Score Board and the NOT-so-FULL STADIUM:

~ Before the Kick-off~
THE SINGAPORE TEAM:
~ Singapore Team in their new JERSEY.. LAWA!!!
~I am a Singapore Lions Fan, I mean WE ARE~
BEFORE KICK-OFF:
~Hernie and Nishah~

~ The MUST take PIC, Bestie and Nishah~
HALF TIME:
~Our Snapping~

~Heavy Discussion going on~
~Sweetness~

~ Mariati and Hernie: Beautiful Ladies~
POST-MATCH Photos:
~Loving the Atmosphere~
~When majority have decided to leave the Stadium, we choose to stay~
Singapore played well the first 15 mins and after that, its back to the football being as boring and as slow as possible, which of course is sad because with that kind of play, How Far can they go??
Anyway, I want to see Singapore playing a much better Football.
Something that is exciting and engaging and not something that need you to just walk with the ball or wait for the ball to come to you..
Nonetheless, am HAPPY that its a clean sheet game cum victory to US..
Job Well Done especially to Lionel..
S.I.N.G.A.P.O.R.E.. I want to hear the Kallang Roar again..
Ladies, next match is on right?

Loves,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 11:09 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart