Tuesday, March 11, 2008
sonner than expected
Just after Saturday’s disappointment, I told myself that
‘If it is meant to be, then our path shall cross each other one day’
And little did I know that, it would happen today and it happened in a great way =).
The Cuteness of HIM was just in front of me! He is so Irresistible!
It was like a dream that come true.
I could not even say much. I was speechless.
My mouth has chose to keep shut and to enjoy the moment.
My disappointment was heavenly transformed.
And ya, today I was a happy girl!
My feet were on the floor yet I felt like I was floating.
My heart was pumping hard that I needed to snatch some air in between.
My knees were weak till I felt like fainting.
And my heart melted: just like years ago.
It was like reminiscing old times:
Same Look, Same Face, Same Hairstyle, Same Style and Same HIM..
I am happy and after so many shitty things that have happened, seeing him has changed everything and he has made my day a whole lot better.
And that was the Top of it all.
Seeing him has made me to smile continuously.
I wish the trip from Tampines to Sengkang was very far.
But nonetheless, I felt fortunate.
‘If it is meant to be, then our path shall cross each other one day’
And little did I know that, it would happen today and it happened in a great way =).
The Cuteness of HIM was just in front of me! He is so Irresistible!
It was like a dream that come true.
I could not even say much. I was speechless.
My mouth has chose to keep shut and to enjoy the moment.
My disappointment was heavenly transformed.
And ya, today I was a happy girl!
My feet were on the floor yet I felt like I was floating.
My heart was pumping hard that I needed to snatch some air in between.
My knees were weak till I felt like fainting.
And my heart melted: just like years ago.
It was like reminiscing old times:
Same Look, Same Face, Same Hairstyle, Same Style and Same HIM..
I am happy and after so many shitty things that have happened, seeing him has changed everything and he has made my day a whole lot better.
And that was the Top of it all.
Seeing him has made me to smile continuously.
I wish the trip from Tampines to Sengkang was very far.
But nonetheless, I felt fortunate.
Many things about him were being told to me but ever since the first day, I have chosen to ignore them.
I know he is not that sort of a person.
People are pulling me away but they just do not know how much different he is.
And as always His Smiles Blew Me Away.
And today, it has proven to still be the same and has not changed a single bit =)

With Love,
Nish
Ps - To Mazlan, I know seeing him will not help. I will just fall down all over again. But no worries, this time I will be a little careful.
Ps Ps - To Mariati, thanks for listening to my conversation when I was admiring him. (And things on your side will be heavenly well too. Have faith).
Ps Ps Ps - To Kin, I will have the sweetest dream ever)
And today, it has proven to still be the same and has not changed a single bit =)

With Love,
Nish
Ps - To Mazlan, I know seeing him will not help. I will just fall down all over again. But no worries, this time I will be a little careful.
Ps Ps - To Mariati, thanks for listening to my conversation when I was admiring him. (And things on your side will be heavenly well too. Have faith).
Ps Ps Ps - To Kin, I will have the sweetest dream ever)
this heart of mine was broken at 2:20 AM
3 people tried to mend this shattered heart
3 people tried to mend this shattered heart