Sunday, March 30, 2008
strange people nowadays
With my Leftie and Rightie around would I be pissed?
This is strange.. Especially when you made your own wrong assumption and let others know about it.. It is simply irritating and scary......
Come on lah, I am not that PETTY ok?
And also to _ _ _ _ (and his friends), please be aware that the joke has gone a little to far.. So ya, be an adult.
Regards,
Nish
This is strange.. Especially when you made your own wrong assumption and let others know about it.. It is simply irritating and scary......
Come on lah, I am not that PETTY ok?
And also to _ _ _ _ (and his friends), please be aware that the joke has gone a little to far.. So ya, be an adult.
Regards,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 9:05 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart