Tuesday, March 4, 2008
When GREAT Friends get together
I cant imagine my life without ALL THE GREAT FRIENDS...
Firstly Bestie, IM GLAD we became friends. And I love having you around me all my life =)... Forever Always...
Mazlan: You have no idea how much you mean to me.. You are indeed a boy wonder. Super Good Right Hand Best Friend of mine.. I appreciate your presence so much...

" Best Friends Remain as Best Friends. There is no confusion on that "
And to Hidir: You have been exceptionally great as well. Thank You. Well, people do make mistakes but what mark them different from the rest are their ability to learn from it and never to do it again. Things will just get better from here.. =) Insya Allah..
Loves
Nish
Firstly Bestie, IM GLAD we became friends. And I love having you around me all my life =)... Forever Always...
Mazlan: You have no idea how much you mean to me.. You are indeed a boy wonder. Super Good Right Hand Best Friend of mine.. I appreciate your presence so much...

" Best Friends Remain as Best Friends. There is no confusion on that "
And to Hidir: You have been exceptionally great as well. Thank You. Well, people do make mistakes but what mark them different from the rest are their ability to learn from it and never to do it again. Things will just get better from here.. =) Insya Allah..
Loves
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 11:00 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart