Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Dilema - 'Own Dream V People's Dream
Should I take up that plan as my chances of going Dubai has became like completely impossible. I am not sure. Is it good for me?
But I will sort of be my own boss. But will accepting it means that my degree is wasted?
I do want to excel in doing a job that related to my degree but at the same time, being your own boss sounds ok too..
Confused? Yupz I am.
P.S. - Studied in school for two nights already. Ok lah, did some studying and some chit-chating but not productive also. But ok lah.. Hehe..
Regards
Nish
But I will sort of be my own boss. But will accepting it means that my degree is wasted?
I do want to excel in doing a job that related to my degree but at the same time, being your own boss sounds ok too..
Confused? Yupz I am.
P.S. - Studied in school for two nights already. Ok lah, did some studying and some chit-chating but not productive also. But ok lah.. Hehe..
Regards
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 10:43 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart