Tuesday, April 22, 2008

edition 3

When you least expect it, things in life can really go wrong.

How just a fever put you in a very devastating state?
Ikhsan, it has been days and your progress has been good so far.
Now, we are just waiting for you to acknowledge us, smiling at us, talking at us and eating.
It is painful to see all the tubes in and on you.
It is hurting to see you still in daze and not being aware of the surrounding.


Insya Allah, You will be Strong.
All of us are praying for your speedy recovery. We know you can do it.
e know your will power is strong. We have faith in you.


YA ALLAH, Kami Mohon..
"kami hanya manusia yang lemah dan kebesaranMU akan mampu membaikkan Ikhsan"

Ikhas,
Cica

this heart of mine was broken at 11:00 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard