Thursday, April 24, 2008
Pissed
I am not appreciating people who called and being sarcastic about Liverpool match.
Get a LIFE can? I don’t disturb your team so jolly well don’t disturb mine. So what if Riise gave an own goal.. So What! Its football.. The ball in round and in football ‘funny thing(s)’ happened.
Fans were gutted. But we are not bunch of Liverpool fans who only sing when we are winning. I have faith and will continue to support..
And to all, if next time, you are calling my number and trying to be funny, just don’t waste your money cause I wont entertain.
It is ok, Mighty Reds – Will Play Better in the return Leg .
P.S. – Pissed with HIM; sorry but you are no longer on my top friend. My message to you is how could you? And no more messages or calls from me. I am upset with you
P.S. P.S. – Pissed with Inspiration Guy. And I have deleted your number also. I am purely angry with you.
P.S. P.S. P.S. – Pissed with - - - -, I have move on man.. I really do..
P.S P.S. P.S. P.S. – Its EXAM and ya.. Im Pissed!
Pissed,
Nish
Get a LIFE can? I don’t disturb your team so jolly well don’t disturb mine. So what if Riise gave an own goal.. So What! Its football.. The ball in round and in football ‘funny thing(s)’ happened.
Fans were gutted. But we are not bunch of Liverpool fans who only sing when we are winning. I have faith and will continue to support..
And to all, if next time, you are calling my number and trying to be funny, just don’t waste your money cause I wont entertain.
It is ok, Mighty Reds – Will Play Better in the return Leg .
P.S. – Pissed with HIM; sorry but you are no longer on my top friend. My message to you is how could you? And no more messages or calls from me. I am upset with you
P.S. P.S. – Pissed with Inspiration Guy. And I have deleted your number also. I am purely angry with you.
P.S. P.S. P.S. – Pissed with - - - -, I have move on man.. I really do..
P.S P.S. P.S. P.S. – Its EXAM and ya.. Im Pissed!
Pissed,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 12:20 AM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart