Saturday, May 31, 2008
In summary
~ Ok.. Decision MADE.. Told the necessary person already (i'm sorry).. Hmm, A bit more packing left I guess...
~ Results out. Damn HAPPY.. (And those with views hust keep to yourself. I dont need you to pull me down..)
~ And about JB, I have to go and buy stuffs and somehow, the car is there but I am so not going to drive there ALONE or without any other qualified person. And the girls I have who can drive are kind of scared to drive (without guys) to JB and the guys I have are working and their free time just does nit match mine.. HoW hoW?
~ 'That DUMBA** is still a DUMBA**'
Till then..
Nish
~ Results out. Damn HAPPY.. (And those with views hust keep to yourself. I dont need you to pull me down..)
~ And about JB, I have to go and buy stuffs and somehow, the car is there but I am so not going to drive there ALONE or without any other qualified person. And the girls I have who can drive are kind of scared to drive (without guys) to JB and the guys I have are working and their free time just does nit match mine.. HoW hoW?
~ 'That DUMBA** is still a DUMBA**'
Till then..
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 1:14 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart