Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Miss blogging

Haven been blogging for a long period of time and kinda missing it dearly... Its holiday now and I am not working but yet I SEEMED BZ.. LOL.. Exams were ok.. Cant wait for the results. It is funny how ' the repeat telecast ' seem to going on every exam.. Kinda get immune to it.

Anyway, All The Best peps and to the seniors especially Danny, John, Patrick and Martin - Thank You for being part of my journey in NUS.. Happy Graduating and Congrats.. All the Best for your future..
*****

Mother's Day - how special my Mum is.. And the unconditional LOVE given is something that I can never pay back and would not even ask to be traded for.


Happy Mother's Day and I love having you as my mother..
*****

The JB TRIP with Shela. And ya, IT is only 2 GALS in JB.. (pretty scary) but I am glad we are safe.


~ My Angel.. LOVE HER ~


~ Spent time doing Hair at REDS.. I did hightlighting ~


~ While cousin dearie did Rebonding ~


~ Left my dear cousin for while to collect my mum's stuff which was like 10 mins away from City Square.. And have to walk past all this place.. I must say, Im such a brave soul.. Lol.. ~




~ The Done Hair ~


~ Had dinner at Kenny Rogers, Love that place man ~


~ Nice Dinner ~


~ From our own personal bags of just 2 pieces to THE MANY BAGS ~


~ The time when parents called to asked us to head home as it has already reach 8 plus pm as we were still in JB ~
The trip was rather adventurous. Thanks Sweetheart for going with ME...

~ Awwww, Taufik... Cute NYA!! ~

And Lastly about Cinta Fitri, Ayat Ayat Cinta and Hana Kimi.. Different story in all the 3 shows but they are all written and acted in a very pure and sincere way that moved my heart.

Bought the Book - Ayat Ayat Cinta.. My advise - BUY IT! I never read a Malay Novel that so suci (pure). Sebagai seorang Muslim, I felt that I still lack in many knowledge of Islam. But I am Happy that I came across this book. May this be like an early stepping stone of me becoming a real good Muslim Girl. Semoga banyak lagi 'hidayah' akan ku terima..


~ Ayat Ayat Cinta ~

Bought 2 boxes of Cinta Fitri VCD.. OMG.. The total episodes of 200 plus cost around S$400. Only bought like 2 boxes for S$50.. Damn Expensive.. Watching all these show have made me asked a question to where have all the good men gone to?

Got FREE tix to P RAMLEE MUSICAL!!! COOL... Shall head Esplanade this Sun.. HAPPY...



Till then, Stay Healthy PEOPLE.. And to Hidir's Dad, Get Well SOON..

Regards,
NISH

this heart of mine was broken at 11:29 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard