Wednesday, May 21, 2008
P Ramlee, the musical
TWO THUMBS UP!!!
A nice musical all together.
The actors acted very well and sesungguhnya, membawa kan kita kembali ke Era P Ramlee.
A taxi uncle asked me why I like cerita lama and my replied was, "Kerana lakonan artis artis lama sungguh passionate and ihklas. And you can see from the movies that they acted cause of passion and not cause of fame. "
I love it VERY MUCH!

Off to watch P Ramlee The Musical

With non other than an angelic good friend of mine

The cast show off their acting skills even after the musical itself

The 3 'Wifes' and the 'Husband'

Melissa Saila and Atilia

And Liza Hanim

Plus with Musly Ramlee
A nice musical all together.
The actors acted very well and sesungguhnya, membawa kan kita kembali ke Era P Ramlee.
A taxi uncle asked me why I like cerita lama and my replied was, "Kerana lakonan artis artis lama sungguh passionate and ihklas. And you can see from the movies that they acted cause of passion and not cause of fame. "
I love it VERY MUCH!
Off to watch P Ramlee The Musical
With non other than an angelic good friend of mine
The cast show off their acting skills even after the musical itself
The 3 'Wifes' and the 'Husband'
Melissa Saila and Atilia
And Liza Hanim
Plus with Musly Ramlee
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 3:04 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart