Wednesday, May 28, 2008
randomness set in once a while
Few days ago (after meeting D), I was on the phone with Bestie and I said these:
"You know what Mariati?Sengkang is drizzling right now, and I'm talking on the phone with you. What if the water seeped into the phone? Then I'll die. Then Mazlan and Mariati will be very upset and realised that they have lost their best friends. My mum and dad will be totally devastated and very sad upon my departure. My sister will be crying as she walk down the aisle knowing that she had just lost a sister. My siblings too will be sad. My Uni friends will be upset that I died before graduation. And Hidir will be upset too. And _ _ _ _ would probably knock his head knowing that he should have known me better. And the day when I die, Mariati will be sad.."
"You know what Mariati?Sengkang is drizzling right now, and I'm talking on the phone with you. What if the water seeped into the phone? Then I'll die. Then Mazlan and Mariati will be very upset and realised that they have lost their best friends. My mum and dad will be totally devastated and very sad upon my departure. My sister will be crying as she walk down the aisle knowing that she had just lost a sister. My siblings too will be sad. My Uni friends will be upset that I died before graduation. And Hidir will be upset too. And _ _ _ _ would probably knock his head knowing that he should have known me better. And the day when I die, Mariati will be sad.."
Yupz, I say all that to her and she was speechless cause I said it all without a pause.. Amazing? Even I am impressed =)
Hehe,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 3:09 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart