Monday, May 26, 2008
should i?
IF I AM GOING TO MAKE IT, then, WOULD I BE ABLE TO:
* be out of my comfort zone (hell no!)
* not having much people around me (but im a people person)
* away from the computer (well, it has been my life now)
* away from home (kind of hard I guess not having my siblings around)
* be rather lonely (ya, cause only left 2 of us then)
* far from school (would not get to go school with freinds)
*stay out late (guess there will be curfew)
I do not know. Now I guess, it has reached its decision break.
In less than a month, a decison has to be made.
I know, not many people will appreciate my decision (neither do I) but it seems the best for me now.
Gosh, I have started packing.
But I am not sure is leaving the best answer but staying has not make happy either.
Well, a decision that is best for you do not necessarily make you happy.
Regards
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 5:19 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart