Tuesday, May 27, 2008
went zoo
A day in the Zoo,

to see the animals

and more animals

and more

and many many more.

With 3 Girls doing their things

in the land of animals and insects,

with monkeys around and other animals too.

Asking favours from strangers

or each other,

so as to have a photo taken

or via the use of the camera's timer.

And when failed to take a shot of oneself with the real one,

we just settled

with a poster.

And when saw a soft texture ones,

we grabbed the same chance

again.

And how I wish I have ALL OF IT.

24.05.2008 - marks a year that I got my car license..
And suppose to spent it with friends and go driving but have zoo passes so head to zoo with Mariati and Nadirah.
It was quite enjoying. And the two girls were from work. Thanks Dearie =).
I have not stepped the zoo for like 10 years. So much has changed. I am not an animal lover thus am pretty impressed that I was in zoo. Haha.
Ok, next trip, JB for a day.. Anyone??
Till then,
to see the animals
and more animals
and more
and many many more.
With 3 Girls doing their things
in the land of animals and insects,
with monkeys around and other animals too.
Asking favours from strangers
or each other,
so as to have a photo taken
or via the use of the camera's timer.
And when failed to take a shot of oneself with the real one,
we just settled
with a poster.
And when saw a soft texture ones,
we grabbed the same chance
again.
And how I wish I have ALL OF IT.
24.05.2008 - marks a year that I got my car license..
And suppose to spent it with friends and go driving but have zoo passes so head to zoo with Mariati and Nadirah.
It was quite enjoying. And the two girls were from work. Thanks Dearie =).
I have not stepped the zoo for like 10 years. So much has changed. I am not an animal lover thus am pretty impressed that I was in zoo. Haha.
Ok, next trip, JB for a day.. Anyone??
Till then,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 12:03 AM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart