Wednesday, June 4, 2008

changing room

Am MAD. Seems like I can't go away. "Green Light" has been given but doesn't seem to be approved by someone else. And I AM VERY MAD. I HAVE more or less PACKED!! ANGRY!!!

Anyway, today was just moving my stuffs over to another room.. Spent like close to half a day for just doing that.. While I was transfering, I came across many gifts that was given to me and these items were given like a year or 2 years ago but some was just months ago.


From Bestie - Chicago


From Huiyi - Thailand


From Nadirah - Bdae Present 2 years ago


From Mazlan - 2 Years ago also


From Bestie - On V Day


The Many Cards From Many People


The clothes that I either wear them once or never wear at all


"Ok Boss"

Well, around 6pm received a call from Mazlan about his Impromtu Flight. So although I think that the time is kind of tight, I took the gamble and proceed to the airport. And ya, He was SURPRISED.. How can You think I won't send you off one?


And To Mazlan, YOU WILL HAVE A SAFE JOURNEY. Return SOON!! I miss YOU already lah..

Regards
Nish

P.S. - Im confused. Back as per normal? NO man, I have enough. NO more.. Please dont confused me further. I want nothing else now. Im not 'that' person to you anymore. I just CANT and stop being like "my past".. I just don't want anything else.. Oh boy, I know my heart won't fall again. But I dont noe.. Im just confused. Don't come back please.. I mean, JUST LEAVE..

this heart of mine was broken at 11:47 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard