Tuesday, June 17, 2008
the first
| For the first time i drove a MPV 7 Seater, AUTO CAR and without a certified driver assistant.. OMG.. Even I was IMPRESSED! Pak Andak was away and the family wants to surprise him and since I was sleeping over there and Pak Andak's car was there, Mak Andak asked me to drive. I was a littel worried.. But I gave it a go.. Drove from Pak Andak's home in Tampines to Changi Airport with Mak Andak, Bibik, Hafiz and Shela (Thanks love for seating beside me).. And thanks Is, Mazlan, Zam and Hidir (cause I consult them on how to drive a Auto MPV car). I never drive Auto Car man.. Then since it was still Father's Day, we wanted to buy cake at Swensen to head to Terminal 2 and Pak Andak asked me to drive from T1 to T2. They knew my fear was slope, u-turn and reverse parking and Pak Andak made me do ALL THAT.. But I have to thank him.. Cause he made me overcome my fear. Thanks and I have fun with Pak Andak's Family.. See you all SOON and all my sedara sedara yang lain.. Loves Cica |
this heart of mine was broken at 7:16 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart