Friday, June 27, 2008
the one she hates during the wedding
| Seems like outsourcing things to people can be a real problematic. But the Kompang and the DJ were GOOD and oh, the mak andam too.. hehe. Two Thumbs UP to them.. ~~~~~~ people was not good. Bullshit to their 10 years of experience. I do not see it in their work and their professionalism sucks big time! And yes, I treated him like a Pizza because HE was being paid ok!.. I should have snapped at him many times. Sucks! And ~~~~~~ people, OMG! These kids need to know that their services suck. I mean, if cannot stand the tiredness, then why work? Go home and play kite lah! Perhaps it was not their event, that was why they did a shit job. Just wait for their own wedding lah.. What goes around comes around. I should have be ten times ruder than I was that day. I did not have problems with the boys of ~~~~~~, just the head(s) only. I did not have problems with the head(s) of ~~~~~~, just the kids only. And ya, both party did apologise after the event but WTH, I do not BUY THEIR SORRYS! Simpan aje dalam pocket masing masing. Once bitten twice shy lah beb, dont even think I will recommend you guys to other people. And if your service sucks, don't expect sorry from me for my rude attitude or bad temper. I do not give a DAMN!!! |
this heart of mine was broken at 12:22 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart