Wednesday, June 11, 2008
sick
Today, I just spent the time in bed. I have many things to do but, I was not feeling well. Was sick from 6am and head to the clinic in noon.. Funny thing is, after taking the medicines, the pain was still ongoing.. Arrgh.. Feel like I need a "stomach sawp"...
Here was what the doctor said: 'You might have gastric flu or was due to the menses pain or intestines cramp or urine infection and your temperature is 37.5^C.. Once you have high fever, please head down back. Take these painkillers to make you feel less uneasy with your stomach but if the pain still pesistent, please come down again.'..
Haiz, what rubbish...The pain I was feeling was like the urine infection I got 3 months ago. Anyway, being sick is just sucky..
*****
My bro has passed his bike and now has a bike. Just ride safely always.
Ps - To him - You went away for few days and I wanna share with you so many things (all the secrets that no one knows) then when you came back, you called me but as I was telling you my stories, YOU DOZED OFF!! How not angry am I??? If you are sleepy, DONT CALL ME!!
*****
I need to GO:
~ Arab Sreet to buy the manic manic,
~ Bugis to print the stuffs, plus to buy the accesories and the brooch,
~ Orchard to buy the crystal mangkok,
~ Woodlands to buy baju,
~ Little India to do threading,
And apart from that, the Wedding is 10 days.. SO MANY THINGS..
I just want it to be smooth
PS - Siti, if you are here, U dah lei teman kan I..... Cepat lah balik... MISS YOU
Loves,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 9:15 PM
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart