Friday, June 27, 2008

the thank you

SPECIAL THANKS

1 - To all Cousins (the real, the half or the step). Thanks for the help, be it for those who helped a little or helped a lot. Thanks. Your presence was greatly appreciated. And especially to Fezah, Kin and Shela, Thanks Man..

2 - To all Aunts and Uncles (the real or the step). Thank You for the hard work and late nights.

3 - To Mazlan and Nadirah, thank you for helping.

4 - Friends (Chai Chee Sec and Springfield Sec), Thanks for coming and sharing this occasion with my family.

5 - Uni Friends, Thanks.

6 - Chia Wei, Kozaw and Faiqah - I am so happy to see you guys came. Thanks a lot.

7 - To my mum for not scolding me. Haha.. My mum gets stress easily and when she does, she will scold people around her. Thank God, her stress level was manageable.

8 - Is, thanks for the car, thanks for the deco, thanks for the spin (I mut say macam nak tercabut jantung naik MR 2). Thanks a lot

9 - And to Joe, Chia Wei and Bro Darryl who were there listening to my misery. Thank you for sticking by me. Appreciate it.

And Thank You all. The wedding was smooth cause of your presence and help.

Loves
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 10:14 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard