Tuesday, July 29, 2008
memory lane
OMG..
Sennett Road, The Big BIG Bungalows, The Terraces, The Bus Stop, The Road, The School Gate, The Back Lane, The Playground. Bus 10, Bus 14, Marine Parade, Best Friends, Angry Teachers, Detention. All caused of Chai Chee Secondary School was just like across the road.
It is amazing to have the memories of the childhood days being played all over again.
Wow, so much has grown. And 1o years on, Im here, still studying and enjoying life. Hmmm, what will my next 10 years hold?. No idea yet..
Well, my office oversee the swimming pool and it is like CALLING ME everyday. I really wish that I can have a dip in the pool. Must be pretty relaxing.. Haha..
Ok lah, off to work again.
Sorry wont have much update as home comp spoils.
Ps - Still love my Mr Starhub.
Ps Ps - The BIG HAPPY news cannot be shared yet.. So far, only Bestie and Nadirah know.. I love them lah.. Take care honeys..
Ps Ps Ps - Waiting for my jerseys to be back.
PS PS PS PS - BUDDY CARLOS!!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH..
Loves and hugs many many,
My work place here have many sweet memories.. It was like 10 years ago, when I was a little girl, this area was like my home town for 2 years.
Sennett Road, The Big BIG Bungalows, The Terraces, The Bus Stop, The Road, The School Gate, The Back Lane, The Playground. Bus 10, Bus 14, Marine Parade, Best Friends, Angry Teachers, Detention. All caused of Chai Chee Secondary School was just like across the road.
It is amazing to have the memories of the childhood days being played all over again.
Wow, so much has grown. And 1o years on, Im here, still studying and enjoying life. Hmmm, what will my next 10 years hold?. No idea yet..
Well, my office oversee the swimming pool and it is like CALLING ME everyday. I really wish that I can have a dip in the pool. Must be pretty relaxing.. Haha..
Ok lah, off to work again.
Sorry wont have much update as home comp spoils.
Ps - Still love my Mr Starhub.
Ps Ps - The BIG HAPPY news cannot be shared yet.. So far, only Bestie and Nadirah know.. I love them lah.. Take care honeys..
Ps Ps Ps - Waiting for my jerseys to be back.
PS PS PS PS - BUDDY CARLOS!!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH..
Loves and hugs many many,
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 1:39 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart