Tuesday, July 22, 2008
monday blue?
Hell NO..
Monday Green!! Oopps, but its Tuesday TODAY!! hahahahaha..
Anyway, work has been ok. Great Manager I have and all.. Cant wait for the work to end so I can focus on my case study. Chosen a topic but have not start any research yet.
Love MR STARHUB so much.
Love the Book that I am reading now... Its a "Little Black Dress Book".. which is "True Love an Other Lies"..
Waiting for 3 weeks or so to get my jerseys back and desperately wants to order some more..
Mazlan is back after 3 weeks and ya, I miss catching up.
Bestie Dad is still in hospital - Get Well Soon Uncle.
Hidir had an accident and have not visited him yet.. Oops..
And Ya, CONGRATS.. Happy Sak aku.. (will blog about it in few months time).
Loves
Nish
PS to the jerk - your life is messed up now cause you are a messed up guy. have fun twirling around. hell. you wont find happiness.. you will get your taste ungrateful soul. sooner or later.. cause what goes around, comes around.. haha.. and i will then, have the last laugh...
Monday Green!! Oopps, but its Tuesday TODAY!! hahahahaha..
Anyway, work has been ok. Great Manager I have and all.. Cant wait for the work to end so I can focus on my case study. Chosen a topic but have not start any research yet.
Love MR STARHUB so much.
Love the Book that I am reading now... Its a "Little Black Dress Book".. which is "True Love an Other Lies"..
Waiting for 3 weeks or so to get my jerseys back and desperately wants to order some more..
Mazlan is back after 3 weeks and ya, I miss catching up.
Bestie Dad is still in hospital - Get Well Soon Uncle.
Hidir had an accident and have not visited him yet.. Oops..
And Ya, CONGRATS.. Happy Sak aku.. (will blog about it in few months time).
Loves
Nish
PS to the jerk - your life is messed up now cause you are a messed up guy. have fun twirling around. hell. you wont find happiness.. you will get your taste ungrateful soul. sooner or later.. cause what goes around, comes around.. haha.. and i will then, have the last laugh...
this heart of mine was broken at 5:06 PM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart