Tuesday, July 8, 2008

when NPians unite

To my dear Huiling - Congrats on becoming Mrs Loh.. I am so happy for you.. Love you lots..

Was busy helping her at the chalet - after like a week of my sis wedding. And have to drive out at least 4 times. Twice like at 2am and 4 am to get stuffs when all the other certified drivers were heavenly drunk and next at 9 am for breakfast and last one was 4pm to get last min stuffs. Thanks your hubby for having faith in me to drive the car =)

the bride to be - trust all of us only slept like 2 hours or so the night before


awww, so sweet


proudly announce as Mr and Mrs


isn's she lovely?



we are all happy for her

At Huling's wedding, it was so nice to see many Poly friends came and it was also a nice time to catch up. It was a pure joy to see them after like 3 years of graduating.


randomness picture 1


randomness picture 2


with aza


with nadirah


with diana


with reha


with yeelee



great friends stay together beyond distance and time


nadirah and fadiana


huiyi


diana


reha




when sq steward off work




glad to have them around

Till we meet again, lots of love to everyone
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 2:40 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard