Saturday, August 30, 2008

3 countries birthdays

Where was I went the 3 regions celebrated their birthday?

I was in the comfort of home on all the dates but I was somewhere in their country along the way as well.

9 August - When Singapore turned a year older, I was in Singapore celebrated it with bestie before heading to the chalet with close friends.



It is interesting to see how Singapore has grown these few years and ya, many more to come and as a citizen, I just wish Singapore a very peaceful country.

I was in Batam 10 days after Indonesians celebrated their Birthday.
Anyway, to All Indonesians - Happy National Day and may good things come to you always. Heading Jakarta this October =)..



And a day before Malaysia celebrates their birthday, I will be in Johor Bahru.
So to all Malaysians as well - Happy National Day and may good things come to you as well.. Heading Kuala Lumpur, should be twice in this December..


Ok then, May Asia continue to grow and MAY all stay happy and healthy in the comfort of their home (regardless of where) with their loved ones.
Loves,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 10:11 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard