Thursday, August 7, 2008
hey you
This week has been rather strange and funny.
1 - Finally *crazy* has taken in my words. Finally the constant calling and messaging have stopped. It was like a FINALLY relieved feeling for me.
2 - Ya, things haven't been better between me and him. I am not sure about him but I guess, I am missing him. I don't want to say sorry yet. Maybe he is not missing me as much as I am missing him.
3- The day you lied to me, without realizing it, you have put me so low. I don't know if I can ever believe you again. I know you are not that sort of the person but your lie (although you think it was for my benefit), was enough to make me mad.
4 - You came back without telling just as how you always left without saying.
5 - It has been months since I last see your face. Part of me wants to message you but part of me didn't. Oh Boy, I am just so confused. Today marks 2 years from the day I first saw you.
6 - He is Happy there. Will it be different now if years ago, I took a different approach
Ps - The things about guys here is C.O.M.P.L.I.C.AT.E.D!. As always, they are the ones that make your heart skipped a beat but yet they are the ones that make you have a heartache.
Signing Off
Nish
1 - Finally *crazy* has taken in my words. Finally the constant calling and messaging have stopped. It was like a FINALLY relieved feeling for me.
2 - Ya, things haven't been better between me and him. I am not sure about him but I guess, I am missing him. I don't want to say sorry yet. Maybe he is not missing me as much as I am missing him.
3- The day you lied to me, without realizing it, you have put me so low. I don't know if I can ever believe you again. I know you are not that sort of the person but your lie (although you think it was for my benefit), was enough to make me mad.
4 - You came back without telling just as how you always left without saying.
5 - It has been months since I last see your face. Part of me wants to message you but part of me didn't. Oh Boy, I am just so confused. Today marks 2 years from the day I first saw you.
6 - He is Happy there. Will it be different now if years ago, I took a different approach
Ps - The things about guys here is C.O.M.P.L.I.C.AT.E.D!. As always, they are the ones that make your heart skipped a beat but yet they are the ones that make you have a heartache.
Signing Off
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 3:06 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart