Sunday, August 24, 2008
Liverpool 2 M'Boro 1

YEAH!!!!
2nd Match and LIVERPOOL WON TWICE...
I am so happy with the results.
Match well delievered. Hoping was at Chijmes just now watching but was working and ending quite late and all.. But anyway, make it back on time at home and watched the MATCH!!
Hmmm, today Nenek Pungut passed away. She was among the people that I shared my virgin filght with back 15-17 years ago. That trip was to Jakarta. She always called me her 'cucu' (grand daughter). She is one funny grandmother. Oh boy, now I miss my own grandmother too.. (sob sob)
Nek, semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohmu dan tempat kan mu bersama golongan golongan yang baik.
I am sure gonna miss her presence now. Really.. =(
Nek, semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohmu dan tempat kan mu bersama golongan golongan yang baik.
I am sure gonna miss her presence now. Really.. =(
And also today, Amir met with an accident. Oh boy. I am so confused now. Hmmm, but at least he is ok. Next time, must drive carefully ok.. Hmmm, and IS is angry now. Oh no, I am so sorry IS.. I really am.. Please be less mad k =(
And HE LEFT! Better be for good. Hafiz, your presence can be something interesting but yet I think something is missing when its 'US'... Really... Anyway, you willl find better girl out there. I just think that we are not a match. Take Care and stay happy. Be sincere, insya allah you will find someone too...
And about my self help. His name is Keith and thanks him for it. Meeting him again next week. I really appreciate it..
Loves,
Nish
P.S - Continue to be REDS and to Indonesia Liverpool Fanclub, we shall see you in late October..
Ok lah, Nishah's heart has soften. All cause of misundertanding.. Now she has been fine. Really. No worries ladies. Just forget it.. I am ok now. Now she is super waiting for her another trip.. To Where? Haha.. Cannot SAY.. With Whom? Also Cannot Say. Only for the dear ladies of PHD DNK.. =).. No grudges at all also.. *winks*
this heart of mine was broken at 1:08 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart