Tuesday, August 12, 2008
School In, Slacking Out
It is time of the year again where school is on and all else have to put on hold.
I am kinda excited for school - with it being my final semester and all. And to be honest, I am just a little sad to be out from being a 'student' but life goes on I guess and I am pretty excited to see what the future holds for me.

The Comm

The Dance IC

The Freshie

And the guys that stayed around with me from SDE, SRC, East Coast
I am kinda excited for school - with it being my final semester and all. And to be honest, I am just a little sad to be out from being a 'student' but life goes on I guess and I am pretty excited to see what the future holds for me.
Many things have happened in these few days and I have no idea how to blog about each and every one of them .
Be it for the aftermatch of work (which by the way has made me super mad because of the missing cheque. For God sake, I could not even remember if the lady security has passed me the Chq.. So how can it be my fault that I misplaced it! Come on lah. I am MUCH MORE REPONSIBLE than that).
Be it for the aftermatch of work (which by the way has made me super mad because of the missing cheque. For God sake, I could not even remember if the lady security has passed me the Chq.. So how can it be my fault that I misplaced it! Come on lah. I am MUCH MORE REPONSIBLE than that).
Ya, having lack of sleep since wed because was *busybodying* with SDE RAG 2008. But I do enjoy it. Especially with the Rag Committee, the Freshies and of cause with Chia Wei, Kok Sheng and Elf. Well, lets look out for SDE RAG 2009 ok? Im sure we will be back with more.

The Comm

The Dance IC

The Freshie

And the guys that stayed around with me from SDE, SRC, East Coast
And my Case Study Supervisor is Grace. Hmmm I was hoping for Prof Alice. But anyway, its ok..
Ok lah, Till then, Happy Birthday Singapore
Loves
Nish
Nish
Ps - My Jakarta FLIGHT has been BOOKED. YEAH!!!
this heart of mine was broken at 6:37 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart