Monday, August 18, 2008
self help
I was told by someone that if I did not help myself now then who will and how will my future be?
I always know that I need some help on it but I was always too afraid to get it started. But somehow he helped me. He managed to push me further into it.
I have to thank him for pushing me and I have just taken the first step into it. The next series of event shall be meaningful and I am so positive with it.
There are actually two things that I want and need to do. One of them is on the way (as I am processing it) and the other will be carried out soon.
I want to see the results. I hope (sincerely hope) that it will be of a good cause.
Nish
I always know that I need some help on it but I was always too afraid to get it started. But somehow he helped me. He managed to push me further into it.
I have to thank him for pushing me and I have just taken the first step into it. The next series of event shall be meaningful and I am so positive with it.
There are actually two things that I want and need to do. One of them is on the way (as I am processing it) and the other will be carried out soon.
I want to see the results. I hope (sincerely hope) that it will be of a good cause.
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 10:30 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart