Thursday, August 28, 2008
solo ferry trip
Did a quick trip to Batam in the morning just now. Ya I went there alone but ok what, I AM STILL ALIVE, (wth man).. Anyway, if I can take a flight alone to Chiangmai 2 years ago, what is wrong about taking a ferry to Batam?.. It is indeed a Daring move.. Haha.. That brave personality of mine surprises me sometimes too..
Haha..
Anyway, weekends means BUSY!!! Going JB this sat to replenish stocks as MONDAY IS FASTING!!! And at night, there will be Farrel and Fitri plus the lampu lap lip (i used to call it kelip kelip) in Geylang.. And Sunday means work. And Monday is FASTING and night time means terawih... Gonna be busy man.. But I am LOVING it.
AND TO ALL MUSLIMS
SELAMAT BERPUASA, semoga kita semua dapat melaksanakan ibadahnya dengan sempurna..
Loves
Nish
Haha..
Anyway, weekends means BUSY!!! Going JB this sat to replenish stocks as MONDAY IS FASTING!!! And at night, there will be Farrel and Fitri plus the lampu lap lip (i used to call it kelip kelip) in Geylang.. And Sunday means work. And Monday is FASTING and night time means terawih... Gonna be busy man.. But I am LOVING it.
AND TO ALL MUSLIMS
SELAMAT BERPUASA, semoga kita semua dapat melaksanakan ibadahnya dengan sempurna..
Loves
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 11:41 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart