Tuesday, September 2, 2008
chilli crab at last
Finally, it is Chilli Crab!!!.. Been having the craving even before fasting month. Anyway, I bought it at Sakura Cuisine, Buangkok.
Ps - I was not taken in by the guy that served me in the first place.. But over time, he reminds me of _ _ _ _.. Ya, and that kinda brought some smiles.. To top it off, he is good looking too.. I know his name.. Its 4 letter and he is a trainee.. Haha.... Hmmm, does that mean that I shall be a regular customer there??? Haha.. NO lah.. I wont!.. He just reminds me of _ _ _ _.. Anyway to _ _ _ _, I wish you Salam Ramadhan..
Regards
Nish
this heart of mine was broken at 9:25 PM
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart
1 people tried to mend this shattered heart