Monday, September 1, 2008

the day when i met them

Well, got to thanks Kak Maria for telling us that 'Farrel and Fitri' will be at her studio on Sunday before their scheduled Hi Tea at Lagun Sari, Joo Chiat.


~Kak Maria's own candid shot~

I was working on Sunday at my mum shop so ya, the people at home were A BIT MAD (so as many others too) that I will just be a door away from Kak Maria Studio.

Anyway, she said that they are coming and that we could take photos and all. When they arrived, Kak Maria told them about the us and they were waving and all. From FAR, they both LOOK HOT..

So after hours of waiting (did I mention that not only I was anxious, so are my bibiks too, then my parents and younger bros CAME down and so is my sis and her hubby)... Ya boy, who wouldn't right? Its Farrel and Fitri lah...

Shireen Sungkar's Mum is an actress herself and the Indonesia counterpart came with their own team and they headed to my mum shop as well.



~My Mum and Shireen Sungkar's Mum~


~Taken in My Mum shop~


~Ayil and Me with the Lovely Aunt~


~Ayul and her ~

My impression on Teuku Wisnu - is as how you see him on TV.. The way he talk, smile and walk is the same... Really. He is so down-to-earth, drop dead handsome, modest, friendly and shy.. Haha.. (A cute yet shy.. Oh My!! Where on earth can you find such guy).


~His phone was never off from his hand, his gf on his phone display is cute as well and he was texting her~


~Segak and Tampan~


~I couldnt believe it either that I will eventually meet him~


~Mum and Him~


~Bro In Law and Him~


~Even Sis wants a pic with him, Spot the Berkat?..Haha.. He has it too~


~Two cute looking boys; Ayul and Teuku Wisnu~


~Ayil and Him~


~ A pic was never enough~


~Even the bibiks want a pic with the man~

And about Shireen Sungkar - just as how she is on the TV. She is simply sweet, soft spoken, friendly and one pretty lady. Omg.. So humble and modest..


~Shireen with Sis and Ayil~


~Zam and Shireen~


~Siblings and the lady~


~Ayul and Shireen~

And right before they left to the Hi Tea


~How not gorgeous is she?~


~Off to the Car~


~The Car that they went away with~


PHEW!! A great Day.. It was nice and to top it off, they in reality are nice and sweet human beings. Arrogrance is far away from their dictionary..

Regards
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 7:55 PM
2 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard