Monday, September 15, 2008
for him, sincerely
"Nishah? Sape Nishah?"
"Aku kan dah mati dalam hidup dia.."
I know I said that you were dead in my life and I know that what I said had hurt you and you kecik hati dengan me.. I am sorry but I was hurt too during the process and all and that was why I have to say that..
I dont know lah why things turned till like this. Perhaps we both need some breaks on our own.
Have a smooth journey.. Insya Allah we will meet again..
Regards
Nish
Ps - Hope you like what I gave you but sorry, I could not bring myself to send you off just as yet.
"Aku kan dah mati dalam hidup dia.."
I know I said that you were dead in my life and I know that what I said had hurt you and you kecik hati dengan me.. I am sorry but I was hurt too during the process and all and that was why I have to say that..
I dont know lah why things turned till like this. Perhaps we both need some breaks on our own.
Have a smooth journey.. Insya Allah we will meet again..
Regards
Nish
Ps - Hope you like what I gave you but sorry, I could not bring myself to send you off just as yet.
this heart of mine was broken at 11:37 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart