Tuesday, September 16, 2008
go INDIA?
last Hari Raya, I followed my family to go Dubai and I FALL IN LOVE WITH THE PLACE..
this year Raya, my family are going India and my mother has been asking me TWICE if I am sure that I am not going.. My answer is YES..
firstly cause I wanna save money to go Jakarta (haha).. No lah.. I dont want to go because this year is my final semester and there are many things that need to be done and with the 'dramas' in school, I be expecting to leave my two good friends in school and expect them to do many things that I might be leaving behind.
so ya NOPE..
But the thing is very funny.. Just like for Dubai, Chiang Mai, Bali trip - I said YES last minute.
India Real Estate is BOOMING and if I Go, I am sure to do many homework about the RE market there.. And I might just fall in love with the place..
my mind kinda set not to go but I dont know...
confused,
nish
this heart of mine was broken at 10:48 PM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart