Monday, September 15, 2008

Liverpool 2 Man U 1






All the above photos wasnt taken when lpool seeing man u.. I know its fasting month so i wore the non-sponsor home jersey during that match.. Yupz, the one without carlsberg..


***
“Liverpool won not because they are playing good but because man u makes so many mistakes..”

MY SAY = BULLSHIT!!!!

Any other good teams who have seen many successes would drop dead eventually and so what if last night was man u’s turn?

Before the match, it was a fair game – either win, lose or draw.

So what if wayne rooney failed to deliver? So what is van de sar failed to perform? So what if dimitar berbatov was making his first appearance? Perhaps people forgot that there was someone else who is making his first appearance and he did it with style – Alberto Riera.

Anyone who watched the match yesterday knew who the hungry ones were and gladly I must say, ITS LIVERPOOL.

Man u was given a choice to perform well but they failed to do so and Liverpool was brilliant to take control of the situation. LIVERPOOL outshine them and we certainly outplayed them as well.

Yes it was just A WIN but that win was ENOUGH to boast up the morals of not only the players or team but the fans at large. After years of not winning against man u, this VICTORY is ever sweet.

We are a TEAM OF CLASS. We do not act a one man team (stevie g); neither are we just a duo (stevie g and el nino) team. With all due respect to Stevie G and El Nino who continuously impress the fans and are exceptionally well as a player. WE ARE A SOLID TEAM AS A WHOLE. EVERYONE can play and can deliver.

Bottom line is its LIVERPOOL 2 MAN U 1 – a great night for all the FANS..



Ps – Will be watching Liverpool with Chelsea at Jakarta with the Indonesian fans. As I was watching the Liverpool-Manu match at Chijmes the other night, I was wondering how Indonesian fans will be like.. I guess it will be the same. SINGS and SINGS and more Singing.. Oh gosh, I CANT WAIT!! See ya in Jakarta.

Ps Ps – I don’t just wear the jerseys when we are winning or only sings when they are winning. I am not that kind of a fan.

LIV ERP dOubleOL Liverpool FC

YNWA,
Nish

this heart of mine was broken at 12:42 AM
0 people tried to mend this shattered heart

Myself & I

    Nur Nishah

    I live most of my life loving, enjoying & supporting LIVERPOOL.
    I am a girl who is capable of being the nicest friend one could possibly get to becoming the worst bitch one could ever forget.
    I talk a lot, difficult to be with, stubborn, hot-tempered & big-headed.
    A cry baby when stress, mad, frustrated, pissed, angry, sad & happy.
    I love being different at times & able to be independant.
    I have lots DREAMS even if I know that I could not possibly achieve them.

    " DONT WALK BEHIND ME, I MAY NOT LEAD ! DONT WALK IN FRONT OF ME, I MAY NOT FOLLOW ! BUT WALK BESIDE ME COZ U 'LL NEVER WALK ALONE ! "

    What that does not kill you will make you stronger

Those Days


Tagboard